Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy 2013

I figure I should blog before we are too much into 2013. I am not going to give any more excuses or explanation on why am I not blogging more. Every time I promise myself I will blog more and that don't happen and there are so many started post I have in my save folder.  I will just try my very best to blog more that's all I can do.

2012 flew by so very quick for me. I've had ups and downs but the best part is having my little one and being able to be with him all the time is one of god's blessing .  I am so fortunate that I get to spend time with my little guy all the time. He's growing so quickly and I am missing every moment of it already! 

I cannot believe about a year ago we were just in Malaysia and Australia. Those were one of the best memories I can have with my little one. The love and attention he got from family and friends is priceless. I can never ask for better family and friends. 

Let's just hope 2013 will be a better year for me. Let's hope that the bad stuff that happen to me/my family will not repeat this year. Let's hope that nosy people will actually leave us alone and not try and start anything for my family!

Cheers to all and hope everyone have a great new year ahead!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin